ULTRA FAST ANALYSIS
The Process chomatograph µPGC3000, ATEX explosion proof analyser, uses the most advanced technologies to realize on line analysis of Gas effluent and vapour in most Industrial environment : Refining, Petrochemical, Nuclear power stations, Natural Gas, etc… It can also be used as a sensor of regulation. Its modular design allows to treat various applications and to integrate them in every control systems.
A field analyzer : its robust and compact construction fits for the installation in industrial field : outside, in danger zone (explosion proof outer cover).
· High performances : The Injector and detector use the siclicon technology, the capillary column which constitute a significant progress in process chomatography.
- analysis 10 to 20 times quicker than the ones done by a traditional chromatograph, (the analysis average duration from 28 to 180 seconds)
- sensitivity and scale dynamic : Concentration from few ppm up to 100% volume with a perfect linearity
- repeatability best than 1%.
· Flexibility : Most of the industrial applications are easily feasible both because of the diverse and numerous applications and the modular construction.
· Application software power : The SRA Instruments software « SOPRANE » allows the exploitation of the complete power of the analytical tool by integrating an exceptional application expertise and advanced data processing.
· Open communications : From the classical analogical outflow (4-20 mA) or the connection in series (Modbus …) to the current standards.
· Low possession costs : The modular construction allows to obtain for each application an optimal design and so to minimize the study and installation costs. Less needs of maintenance and a consumption of slight use make the user save money, compared to the conventional solutions.
Injection valve in a fixed volume or programmable version with or without a backflush device.
Nano detector of thermal conductivity, sensible from the ppm to 100%.
– Oil and Gas Exploration
– Specialty chemicals
– Refining and Pétrochimie
– Chemical Manufacturing
– Fuel cells
– Landfil Gases