The GPFD- General Purpose Freeze Dryer is available in 25 and 35 Liter configurations. Condenser refrigeration packages of -53 or -85C allow you to configure the most economical system for your products The GPFD is available in 2 to 5 shelf configurations with optional programmable heat.
The GPFD is ideal for bulky products such as artifacts/documents where low energy input is required and long freeze drying cycles are common. It is also ideal for large quantities of very low moisture products.
View F-Gas Range for this product.
Read more about SP Scientific’s conservation freeze dryer commissioned by Texas A&M for the restoration of the 1686 La Belle ship.
- Mobile, free standing design
- Choice of refrigeration systems with temperatures of -53 or -85C
- 2 to 5 shelves
- Intellitronics™ Controller to monitor your cycle from anywhere you receive email
- Mid-cycle defrost option for drying larger items
- Visually monitor product progress through acrylic door
- Large batch processing in a single run with 25 or 35 liter condenser capacity
- Accommodate a wide variety of product solvents with temperatures to -85C
- Long equipment life, chamber configured of 304 stainless steel
- Easy install
or CONTACT US