The Ultra Pilot Lyophilizer is a suitable for pilot scale work as well as small production runs. Shelf temperatures as low as -70C and condenser temperatures to -85C supports a wide range of applications.
Available in bulk or stoppering configurations and with up to 15 shelves. Each system is available with a selection of control formats and temperature and vacuum sensors. Condenser capacities of 35 or 50 liters allows you to select a high shelf surface to condenser surface ratio. This is most suitable when your application calls for freeze drying products that require a very large amount of shelf area but contain less solvent such as many diagnostic kits and tissue banking applications. The 50 liter condenser provides a high through put capacity at the condenser for other high solvent volume products.
The Ultra is offered in such a way as to allow you to configure a freeze dryer to meet your own particular application requirements.
View F-Gas Range for this product.
- Compact, free standing mobile design
- Easy scale up from the Ultra to full production
- Choice of control strategies/systems
- Narrow configuration for limited lab space
- Clean room configurations available
- Easy defrost condenser with quick turn-around time
- Front facing vacuum pump allows easy monitoring and maintenance
- 316 SS shelf design with 316SS stoppering ram (optional)
- Configure the system to meet your needs. Choice of refrigeration, control and shelf and condenser configurations allows for simple to complex systems custom configured to meet your particular needs.
- Ease of scale up
- Narrow footprint option for real estate challenged laboratories
- Easy install, requires standard laboratory utilities
- Accommodate a wide array of products with shelf temperatures to -70C and condensers to -85C
- Clean room options available
or CONTACT US