The Only Person-Portable GC/MS That Identifies VOCs and SVOCs
Quick, Easy, Accurate On-Site Performance
HAPSITE ER is the only person-portable Gas Chromatograph/Mass Spectrometer (GC/MS) that requires minimal training to deliver qualitative and quantitative lab-quality results-in the field, in less than 10 minutes. In fact, all the operator has to do is push a button to begin identifying and quantifying volatile organic compounds (VOCs), toxic industrial chemicals (TICs), toxic industrial materials (TIMs), chemical warfare agents (CWAs), and select semi-volatile organic compounds (SVOCs).
HAPSITE ER has the capability to identify analytes in the PPM (parts per million) – PPT (parts per trillion) range. The GC column provides sharp chromatography and excellent resolution. During the quantitation method, the front panel clearly displays what chemicals are present, their concentration, and access to information regarding the degree of danger – to help make quick decisions affecting life, health, and safety.
Maximize the power of HAPSITE ER with the following accessories:
Need a Safety Data Sheet (formerly MSDS)? Click here!
- Fast, confirmatory results in the field directly comparable to laboratory GC/MS data
- Universal interface allows for accessory expansion without a hardware change to HAPSITE
- Simple operation for even basic skill levels with minimal training
- Visual confirmation of correct probe placement for optimum sample collection
- Clear, color indicators of sample identity and level of danger
- Pre-programmed methods to obtain quality data in minutes with a few simple keystrokes
- Bright, graphical display of chromatograms, spectra, and instrument status for easy viewing
- Built-in GPS records exact sampling location for legally defensible data
for MORE INFORMATION and PRODUCT SPECIFICATION
or CONTACT US