Identify an Expanded Range of Chemicals in Hard to Reach or Dangerous Environments
The Solid Phase Microextraction (SPME) Sampling System expands the chemical identification capabilities of the field-proven, person-portable HAPSITE ER Chemical Identification System. Small and lightweight, SPME technology maximizes sampling opportunities in hard to reach or dangerous areas for actionable results on-scene. The accessory is easily attached to the HAPSITE ER universal interface for fast sample analysis utlizing the Gas Chromatograph/Mass Spectrometer (GC/MS) or MS (Mass Spectrometer) only.
SPME provides identifiable results in minutes allowing for rapid decisions affecting life, health and safety.
- Fast sampling using SPME Survey
- Enhanced HAPSITE ER performance with low volatility compounds including V-agents and explosive taggants
- Increased portability and mobility
- Numerous fibers can be brought to the field for sampling and analyzed at a central location
- Samples flammable and explosive materials as well as various unknown compounds
- Quickly and easily attaches to HAPSITE ER via the Universal Interface (UI)
- Integrates with HAPSITE ER IQ software, for access to NIST and the NIOSH database
or CONTACT US